Full time, permanent with health and dental benefitS
Reporting to the Production Manager, the brewery crew member actively participates in packaging activities and performs various tasks related to the beer production.
The farm brewery is located on a bi-centennial family farm just outside of Bath, Ontario. We’re seeking a good-natured and hard-working person who wants to work with us in an innovative, open, and evolving environment that takes pride in staying true to its roots.
- Operate the tray packer and accurately complete documentation related to packaging, palletize filled trays.
- Operate the keg washer and filler, palletize kegs and ensure correct machine operations
- Move finish product and raw material through the warehouse with a forklift or a pallet jack
- Provide assistance on various tasks and operate a variety of tools
- Maintain the cleanliness of the work area and ensure it is safe at all times
In addition to the main responsibilities listed above, the role will grow to include more complex production tasks, including the cleaning of fermentation tanks, transferring of beer and brewing, depending on the proven abilities of the crew member.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Good judgment
- Strong work ethic
- Capacity to work independently
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relations
- Interest in the brewing industry and knowledge of mechanics an asset
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com by June 27th, 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.